Monday 20 November 2017

When three became four............

Much time has passed and  a lot has happened since the last blog post.....three became four!

Our darling eldest daughter now has a little sister!  With a little over two years age gap between the girls, life is certainly busy.  And yes, they're right when they say "you've got your hands full!".  But what "they" forget to add, is that my heart is also full!  For I'm glad to report that when my family expanded, love multiplied, and did not divide.  Like many expectant mums, I wondered how life would change for my toddler once her sibling arrived.  Would I love her as much? Would she get enough attention? Would she love me as much? Would she like her new brother or sister? ...What on earth have we done?!!  Thankfully our firstborn has relished the role of big sister from the start.  And there is a lot of fun and chat between the girls.

So what happens now? With the littlest lady our house having just turned one, suddenly things are a little easiler.  And, in hushed tones, I'm tempted to whisper I might even have a little time on my hands.  So it's time to get back to this blog.  These are the things I'm planning to blog about over the coming weeks:
*  How to enjoy a summer holiday abroad with a toddler; top ten tips!
*  Surviving pregnancy with a toddler in tow
*  How to be overdue
*  At home with a toddler and a newborn.....my husband has gone back to work!!!
*  Doing, and enjoying, Christmas with a toddler
*  2018 Erin Condren 12 month life planner review (including referral link for $10 off your first purchase) Referral Link :  https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/sarahwright0428-3161
*  2017-2018 Erin Condren 18 month hardbound life planner review (including referral link for $10 off your first purchase) Referral Link :  https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/sarahwright0428-3161

If you have any other suggestions, or topics you'd like to discuss, here's your chance!  Drop me a comment in the comments section below, and we'll get talking.

As ever, cheerio for now
first time mammy

No comments:

Post a Comment